Friday, July 8, 2016

The Fourth


We kind of spent his and hers fourth of July this year. Britt wanted to go to Benson to celebrate their traditions. My favorite was the parade. I took Loren, Britt, and Mackenzie with me and we left Sunday night. The next morning was the parade. Mackenzie was in it. The rest of us watched from the sidelines. It was pretty good for a small town. Tons of tractors, even Ronald McDonald showed up on a tractor. There was a band but they performed on the back of a flatbed truck. I was not impressed.
But I was impressed with the Barney Auto Sales entry. They had a bunch of trucks on top of a trailer with kids riding on the vehicles and walking next to them. Dakota, Cheyenne, and their families were there and even Mackenzie got to ride up on the white truck. But best of all was this girl!!!
 
She is the reason I come here and I love her to death. This trip was a bit hard and this girl made sure I was taken care of. She gave me her time even though so many of the Barneys were there and I will love her forever for it!!!
We stayed for fireworks and then headed home.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment