Friday, June 10, 2016

Mackenzie's First Year at Girls Camp


 
Mackenzie went to girls camp for the first time ever! I was so worried! She was held back in school because she was too immature for first grade. She still acts a little childlike but that's okay. She is the baby and I gotta hold as long as I can, right? Anyway, she did very well! Tami was there and she kept an eye on her and Angela was her YCL. -  One leader commented that she always had a positive attitude when a lot of the girls didn't. That makes me so happy to hear! She is always making sure everyone around here feels better, Joey is her exception, of course, but that is a whole other story! I think she will be even better when her friend Alex  is old enough to go next year!






Special thanks to my awesome sister who took these wonderful pictures!!!





 She loved adventure day the most and but really she loved everything about it. She loved her leaders and said they were a lot of fun! One was Marie Montgomery, the 1st counselor in Stake Primary to my second. Wonderful lady!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment