Saturday, May 27, 2023

Where did the time go?

 It is 2023. I have been terrible at this but I am finding I need a place to share my thoughts. Social media is a pain so here I am.

Mackenzie graduated this past week. Where did the time go? She is sticking around and going to MCC. At first inward dad she wasn’t accepted to BYU, but now I am grateful because I get a little more time. Joey’s service mission has about 5 months left and then he gets to figure out what he wants to do. Joseph says he will help get him the job after he gets his certifications but he has to prove himself. And seeing how Joseph is in Denver this is a good thing! 

Britt and the kids are doing well with us I think. I had to be hard to come home but I think she is doing ok. I love having the littles around. They really do keep me young. And I love it when Natalie wakes up early to cuddle with me. It makes me miss those sweet days when mine were little too.

Ashley was here this past week to celebrate a Mackenzie’s graduation. I miss her and her family! It wasn’t long enough! We are headed up in July to spend a few days with everyone!!! It will be a lot of fun but I think I will Need a vacation from it! We are headed to see my dad in Utah afterwards. 

I miss my dad. I miss who my dad was with my mom. Part of him is with her. I wish I knew how to communicate better with him. I guess I should write. My BFF once told me I was good with words. Maybe I should do better at writing him so I can share with him what is in my heart since I can’t seem to get it out through words. 


No comments:

Post a Comment